She loved to watch street buskers perform. At the Place du Tertre in Montmartre. Near the Musee D'Orsay, on the Passerelle Solferino bridge. Behind the Notre Dame. Beside the Tuileries Garden, under the Quai Francois Mitterand. They played their guitars or violins, and she'd sing along when she knew the song, or just dance a little dance under her maxi dress.
Next to shopping for fruits and vegetables on Rue Cler, open market street, it was her favorite thing to do in Paris.
^ LARGER VIEW
- Etched glass Venetian mirror antiques-furniture-online.com
- Ornate gold silver wood frames yourpictureframes.com
- Curly gold iron wire and glass chandelier shopcandelabra.com
- Beaded afghan disc textile afghantribalarts.com
- Black & white striped artsy modern side table coffeetables-store.com
- Turkish kilim pouf globalhomeny.com
- Wrought iron outdoor sofa patiofurniturebuy.com
- White clear plastic upholstered modern sofa allmodern.com
- Metal industrial modern cabinet table southofmarket.com
- Delicate black floral resin top modern table unicahome.com
- Vintage 70s modern lucite table lamp talismanlondon.com
- Tan beige leather Moroccan pouf tazidesigns.com
- Vintage Turkish Suzani pillows etsy.com bukhara
- White Flokati rug greekinternetmarket.com
- 19th century Italian gold metallic brocade pillow malleries.com
- Gold diamond beaded jewel pillow gilt.com
- Black velvet silk embroidered Zari pillow shopinbulk.com
What do you think? Marvelous? Or messy?